• Administrator
  •  

NCAAB 2/22

Sports Handicapping and Free Sports Picks. Post your plays here. Free NFL,NBA,College Football and Basketball Picks!

Moderators: theone1324, Kenny981

golfer4life8
NCAAB 2/22

Post by golfer4life8 »

Louisiana Tech -4 vs UTEP

Louisiana Tech currently sits in the middle of the pack in C-USA and draws a strong win opportunity here against UTEP. UTEP has three wins in conference play against complete bottom feeders, and is getting an awful lot of respect here at home. I typically am on teams who come off really bad games, and UTEP just had one of their worst, but here's why I am against them here. Louisiana Tech is an awful match-up for UTEP. LT is a far better offense, and slight better defense. They force more turnovers and turn the ball over less. They get to the free throw line more and foul less than UTEP. UTEP has had a tougher schedule and and still has twice as many wins. UTEP kept pace with LA Tech for the most part in meeting #1, but shot nearly 64% from three which is almost double their season average. LT has plenty of firepower to keep the pressure on UTEP to hang close. 4 is a really good number in this spot.

Santa Clara vs Loyola Marymount UNDER 140.5

Two teams that crawl up and down the floor and are very inefficient on the offensive end. These two do not draw many fouls either. The first time they met, the game played into the low teens, and I feel we are getting a huge number here. In that first game both teams shot over 44% as well with Santa Clara shooting nearly 50% and the number still didn't come close. On any night when teams like this go at it, scoring could occur in bunches due to lack of efficient defense, but pace heavily favors the under. There is about 7-8 points in our favor.