• Administrator
  •  

NCAAB 2/24

Sports Handicapping and Free Sports Picks. Post your plays here. Free NFL,NBA,College Football and Basketball Picks!

Moderators: theone1324, Kenny981

golfer4life8
NCAAB 2/24

Post by golfer4life8 »

Fairfield pk vs Monmouth

Getting Fairfield in a pickem spot at home vs Monmouth on senior day with one of the best Seniors in the MAAC last potential home games. Fairfield has lost just three times at home all year and hasn't lost at home since January 23rd. Monmouth has been very Jekyll and Hyde like this year and off a huge home win against Rider, I like a tumble back to earth here. Fairfield has no issue getting into shootouts with teams and will enjoy one here in their last home game. It is tough to slow down Fairfield at home, and I like them to extend their winning streak to four games to end the year.

George Washington vs Saint Louis UNDER 129.5

Two of the slowest teams in the country go at it with the home team (St. Louis) being a very good defense. George Washington has been scoring at a frantic pace recently, but they've been getting a speed boost while playing a few bad defense as well. I like St. Louis to slow this down to a crawl in their gym and force GW into tough shots all game. George Washington isn't a great defense, but St. Louis really struggles to score. This is why I think these worlds colliding is a nice fit at this number. Also, GW doesn't get to the free throw line doesn't foul either, so this should be able to cap FT attempts as well. Really think we're getting a few points in our favor here.