• Administrator
  •  

NBA 4/17

Sports Handicapping and Free Sports Picks. Post your plays here. Free NFL,NBA,College Football and Basketball Picks!

Moderators: theone1324, Kenny981

golfer4life8
NBA 4/17

Post by golfer4life8 »

Raptors -7

Homer pick. Im a big raptors fan and will be at the game right after my exam so might as well lay a unit on them. Sharps are probably hammering the wizards line but i cant find the heart to bet against my team. DeRozan and Lowry had an off-shooting night last game (they scored 28 points total) and yet they still won by 8 thanks to Mr. Ibaka and the bench mob. What really impressed me last game was their solid defense. Lowry played great defense and limited John Wall to only 15 pts on 20 fg attempts. Everyone was saying how the raptors' bench wouldnt matter as rotations get tighter but last game they played all 11 players (vanvleet was out) and they outscored the wizards' bench 42-21.

Milwaukee +2

Portland -6

AD carried them last game offensively and 4 of their starters played nearly 40 minutes. I think one of the big reasons why Portland was able to nearly comeback in the 4th was because their starters are tired af and yet Coach Gentry refused to put their bench in (lack of trust?). Dame and CJ also had an off night shooting 32% FG and if they play as well as they did in the reg. season they should have this game in the bag.