• Administrator
  •  

UFC 4/21

Sports Handicapping and Free Sports Picks. Post your plays here. Free NFL,NBA,College Football and Basketball Picks!

Moderators: theone1324, Kenny981

golfer4life8
UFC 4/21

Post by golfer4life8 »

(5)Edson Barboza vs (6)Kevin Lee

Pick: Edson Barboza - Some might say that they will pick Barboza only because Lee didn't made weight and he's on his ego. I'll say no, if we take a good look on this fight, Barboza took a beating against Khabib where people thought that there's really a Khabib effect. Khabib effect makes them think of their wrestling/BJJ skills after losing against that guy. Barboza won't let Lee dominate him on ground. Lee is full of ego and I know someone right here is a freakin' fanboy of Kevin Lee and I'm just giving my 20 cents.

(3)Frankie Edgar vs (4)Cub Swanson

Pick: Cub Swanson - Edgar's age is hitting let's accept that. Taking a recent KO against T-City where he's very prepared, might take the fighter's presence for a while. It takes time for the warrior's heart to recover after that damage. I go for Cub Swanson for a backlash on this second bout.

(8)Aljamain Sterling vs (14)Brett Johns

Pick: Brett Johns - Johns got the full package in this case. Sterling is inconsistent on his recent fights. Though he managed to fight some good fighters on this division, he still lack in TDD. Johns will win on this one, no one's favorite here so statistically I go for him.