• Administrator
  •  

Shout out to Pleiner

Sports Handicapping and Free Sports Picks. Post your plays here. Free NFL,NBA,College Football and Basketball Picks!

Moderators: theone1324, Kenny981

husker
Shout out to Pleiner

Post by husker »

I don't normally post, I am actually a pretty quiet observer nor do I ever or hardly ever endorse anyone for their picks but today is different. For those who don't know Pleiner is someone you need to follow. He does post some of his picks on the forum but his pay service for all his picks is something that cant be ignored. This guy is killing it this month, went 4-0 yesterday and his winning picks are steady. This is absolutely worth the time and investment to check it out, as mentioned you wont find me on here often endorsing so when you do you know that I am confident in the system, person, etc. Reach out to Pleiner for any questions.

Good luck.

A man's gotta make at least one bet a day, else he could be walking around lucky and never know it.

Pleiner1
Re: Shout out to Pleiner

Post by Pleiner1 »

Husker, thanks for the props. It's been a real nice run the past month and a half. Hope we can keep it going. Angels rolled last night for another big hit.

husker

Post by husker »

No problem at all, you are on a roll let's keep this up right in time for football to start.
A man's gotta make at least one bet a day, else he could be walking around lucky and never know it.

Messier88

Post by Messier88 »

Agree 100,000%! He's on a major roll! But besides all that, the guy's a good dude! Have interacted with him for over fifteen years now (holy shit we're old), and the guy is First Class!

Keep rollin Paul!

Pleiner1

Post by Pleiner1 »

Thanks Messier and we are getting older...for Christ sakes I'm a grandpa now at 50. Nice 4-0 last night, lets keep it going

husker

Post by husker »

Another great night, keep me coming. And I totally agree great guy to deal with.