• Administrator
  •  

NCAAB 2/10

Sports Handicapping and Free Sports Picks. Post your plays here. Free NFL,NBA,College Football and Basketball Picks!

Moderators: theone1324, Kenny981, jaybvlsports, Dabears, ing_diesel

golfer4life8
NCAAB 2/10

Post by golfer4life8 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:36 am

Iowa -8.5 vs. Northwestern

The BIG has had so many crazy hot/cold streaks and storylines in general this season that I feel nobody is even mentioning that Northwestern has been really, really bad of late and just lost to Penn State at home. Iowa is a difficult place to play and the Hawkeyes have a really flexible and efficient offense that should put this game away early, as the Wildcats have serious issues scoring themselves.

South Florida -13.5 vs. East Carolina

Obviously this is a lot of points for a team that isn't great by any means, but I'm never hopping off the South Florida bandwagon. USF won by 20 @ ECU and I don't really see why this game will be m uch different, East Carolina's offense is terribad, and the Bulls will dominate the glass and live at the free throw line.

Memphis -7 vs UConn

When I first looked at efficiency numbers and whatnot it seemed like full strength UConn would have a decent chance to cover here, but with Jalen Adams out the Huskies' offense is going to take a big time hit. Memphis has been pretty decent at home having lost to Tennessee and Cincinnati in competitive fashion, while UConn hasn't won a road game in nearly a calendar year.