• Administrator
  •  

NCAAB 2/13

Sports Handicapping and Free Sports Picks. Post your plays here. Free NFL,NBA,College Football and Basketball Picks!

Moderators: theone1324, Kenny981

golfer4life8
NCAAB 2/13

Post by golfer4life8 »

VCU -11.5 vs. Richmond

Rivalry game can be tricky but I think we'll start to see VCU really get rolling after three straight blowout victories as they try to build an at-large resume. Richmond is pretty bad, especially against the top tier of the A10, thanks to an awful defense and one of the worst rebounding rates in the nation, and won't get anything easy against VCU's No. 5 KenPom defense.

Saint Louis -5 at George Washington

Speaking of bad A10 teams..George Washington is 7-16 overall, No 267 in KenPom and hasn't been able to beat anyone in conference other than the bottom tier squads. Saint Louis has been disappointing for sure, but they do some things well, namely pound the glass while playing solid defense. As the Colonials can't score or rebound well at all, think they'll be lucky to score more than about 55 here.

TTU -6.5 at Oklahoma State

Oklahoma State is probably the only home Big 12 team I'll pick against the rest of the season, as they are quite literally running out of players. Texas Tech is back on track after an easy win at Oklahoma, and I expect them to control the game with their defense against a Cowboys team that turns the ball over a lot.