• Administrator
  •  

NFL 9/15

Sports Handicapping and Free Sports Picks. Post your plays here. Free NFL,NBA,College Football and Basketball Picks!

Moderators: theone1324, Kenny981

golfer4life8
NFL 9/15

Post by golfer4life8 »

Minnesota +3

The biggest factors that are at play in this game are Minnesota coaching. The addition of Kubiak has been huge. Dalvin fits into the scheme perfectly and we are able to see his versatility in the passing and rushing game. Theilen, Diggs, and Rudolph should be able to take advantage of a secondary that is young. Cousins will be able to take advantage of some of the lanes that Trubisky missed last week.

Chicago -2

This is a game where I actually bet early and got the line for +1.5 before the Monday night games. I am however showing it against my record at the current odds because they are still favorable and it is where you can get the line now.

Trubisky and the offense looked better in the second half, especially the 4th quarter. Nagy got beat down by his desire to be creative. I expect fewer cutesy plays, and a more straight forward balanced attack. Robinson, Miller, Wims and Cohen should be all viable offensive weapons against a secondary that was suspect last weekend. Defensively, Mack will be lining up against a UDFA and there will be a need to have the TE chip, and Fant showed struggles doing this last week. I expect 5-6 sacks from the Bears D and one of them to force the ball out. Mack, Floyd and Roquan all have active hands when they get ahold of the QB.

Kansas City -7

The offense will be hindered by not having Hill on the field, but Hardman can fill some of the void, and Kelce and Watkins can take advantage of a defense that got bailed out by facing a statuesque Flacco last week. Mahomes is too accurate to not take advantage of timing routes on the outside. I expect a strong start, and didn’t want to pay to get the line to -6.5 for the full game, because laying 7.5 seemed steep in a division away game.

New Orleans +2

This is more of an indictment on the Rams not being able to go out and dominate a Carolina team that was just not very good. New Orleans player against a solid defense last week and were able to play a very strong second half to get the W at home. T. Smith is in a position to have a big game in the slot. And Kamara has a shot to have a monster game against a defense who just got eaten alive by McCaffrey last week.