• Administrator
  •  

SelectiveSportsSystems.com comp thread

Professional Capping Services. Pay guys, post service ads & Picks here!
golden contender
SelectiveSportsSystems.com comp thread

Post by golden contender »

On Saturday night, its the release of another Nfl System play.Those who jumped on Friday cashed with Oakland Raiders plus the points.Tonights play is even stronger.As an added bonus the package contains a secondary system winner from a 15-2 system.Jump on and cash out this weekend.Now 100-68 since March 2nd.Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or go to the new site at selectivesportssystems.com, theres also daily free plays available there. free play for Saturday over mets-pirates grab before it goes to 9.5 bol gc-

golden contender

On Sunday its the release of a super strong American League totals play.This play is guaranteed to win or you wont pay.Late phone clients cashed to the tune of 3-0 for +11 units in preseason football on Saturday,as the super hot roll continues.Jump on now and end your weekend in style.Now 101-68 and on a 19-6 run.Preseason football now stands at 5-1 for +10.7 units.The Sunday play goes shortly after 2 eastern contact at goldencontender@aol.com or go to selectivesportssystems.com-bol gc- free play over lad-milwaukee

golden contender

On Tuesday night the comp play is on the over in the fForida-Sanfran game.Rotation numbers 915/-at 10:15 Eastern. The Marlins are 42-19 over this year vs sub 500 teams,and 9-4 over off a day off.In Nolascos team starts on the road they have gone over the total 9 0f 13 times.They have gone over the total 6 of 8 times in the first game of a road series if they are off a loss.Conversely the Giants have gone over the total 8 of 12 times in the first game of a home series if they are off a win.The giants pitcher.Correia has given up a ton of runs in his appearances vs the fish as well.Allowing opposing hitters to bat .256 against him for the year.The work of a #5 starter for sure.Back the over here.For those who want something stronger consider the n.l game of the month that goes on tonights card,backed with a powerful 15-1 angle. now 103-68 since march 1st. 6-0 in bases last 3 days. bol goldencontender@aol.com or visit selectivesportssystems.com

golden contender

Havent had the chance to update as ive been capping bases and preseason football real hard,but i went 1-0 on Tuesday cashing the big n.l. play on the marlins cashed a 2 unit play on the yanks on Wednesday and passed on Thursday.On Friday night its the release of a guaranteed 5 star totals play.This big time bomb has a 100% super angle attached.Im noe 11-1 on my last 12 late phone plays.Those who have jumped on ar making a killing.Start your weekend off right and get on board.Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or go to the site at www.selectivesportssystems.com-where you will find a nice free section as well. free play over 9 mil-pitt listed

golden contender

Here is a nice dog play off my card for Saturday courtesy of selectivesportssystems.The play is game 159 at 7:00 eastern the Western Michigan Broncos.The Broncos return 18 starters from last years squad and should be no pushover for a Nebraska team that severely underahieved last year.The Broncos are a solid 9-3 ats as road dogs from 14.5 to 21 long term.They also fit 2 nice opening week systems one that is 19-4 ats the other that is 14--3 ats.Lets take a look at the 14-3 system.What were looking to do in opening week play is to take certain road teams in there first game of the season, if there playing at home in a conference game next week,and todays opponent is also playing there first game of the year.Teams in this set have covered 14 of 17 times, with the 12 of them winning straight up.With Nebraska returning just 12 starters from last years dismal 5-7 team will take the Broncos. to hang with the Huskers here on Saturday.The overall record on plays at youwinnow is 105-69 since march 1st.This record can be retrieved at any time,bol with the Broncos.For the rest of the card i have a top 5 unit bases play from a 100% angle, as well as the rest of the football contact at goldencontender@aol.com or visit www.selectivesportssystems.com gc-

golden contender

For sunday passing on the late phone card-the college football went 3-3 as the smaller plays won. dropped around 5 unit for the day.if i tell you when i win i must tell you when i dont. for a free play go under 56 in the colrado-csu game- bol gc-

golden contender

The free pick here on Monday is on the Chicago Cubs.This is a good spot for the Cubs as they are off 2 home losses.They havent lost 3 in a row at home ths year as they won both times they lost the prior 2 games at home.They are 5-1 in the first game of a home series if off a loss, and 16-5 off 2 or 3 games in a row scoring 3 or less.Going for the Astros is righty Roy Oswalt,while he has pitched well over his last 3 starts he never pitches well in Wrigley. The only thing that keeps this from getting to the late phones is J.Marquis,he doesnt pitch well vs the astros.So ill just go with the Cubs as a free play.I do however have a nice super angle totals play available on Mondays card.That play is totally guaranteed contact at goldencontender@aol.com or www.selectivesportssystems.com.

golden contender

On Saturday the revenge game of the week courtesy of selectivesportssystems.com is on the Iowa St.Cyclones.Game number 354 at 7pm eastern,The Cyclones are supported by a solid 22-4 shutout system that plays against Kent in this game.The system dates to 1980 and is in effect as long as our play against team DOES NOT have revenge.Actually its Iowast with the embarassing home loss revenge situation here as Golden Flashes went into Jack Trice stadium in game 1 last year and came away with a 23-14 win.Usually non-conference teams are playing a home and home,but not in this series as Iowast gets to play them a second straight year here in Iowa city.While both teams stunk last year going 3-9, last years game was a very close game statistically.This years game has Kent in some negative situations,consider that they are 1-11 ats off a su loss vs an opponent off a double digit win,and 2-14 ats as dogs of more than 4 if there opponent won there last game by 20 or more.Back the cyclones for 3 units at 7 or less. to get there revenge here on Saturday.For the rest of this solid card contact at goldencontender@aol.com or go to selectivesportssystems.com

golden contender

First off i want to thank everyone for the kind e-mails regarding selectivesportssystems.com,and for all the positive feedback.Last year the NFL was a solid sucess picking up over 28 units on the year, and going 40-31 for +17 units on sides.For week 1 im going to use the same system that worked well last year.Its a system with a tremendous 45-6 record going back to 1995.The system has 2 plays on sunday, coupled with another side from a week1 15-1 system.I also have a solid bases play on the card.To get involved shoot me an e-mail at goldencontender@aol.com or check out the site at selectivesportssystems.com.For a free play go over in the mets-phillies game with martinez and moyer listed bol gc-

golden contender

For monday night one of the games fits 2 different systens one of which is 10-2-1 ats s-1970.The other system is 45-7 ats.To jump on this big monday night winner contact at goldencontender@aol.com or selectivesportssystems.com.The card will include any bases that are released late. bol gc-

golden contender

On Tuesday im releasing a big american league totals play.This game is backed with 3 days of service free if it does not win. I have several solid indicators that show this play to get the cash.Join me for this solid play at www.selectivesportssystems.com or goldencontender@aol.com. free play for tuesday under stlouis-chicago listed bol gc-

golden contender

On Wednesday night its the release of a super strong National league Game of the Month.This big time bomb is backed with a pitching edge for our side ,as well a solid angle that is 20-3 this year alone.Jump on this guaranteed winner now.Wednesday is Hump day, but onl;y for your book.If this game goes down its backed 3 days of service including all college footbal plays for Saturday--want in- contact at goldencontender@aol.com or selectivesportsystems.com bol gc-free play under mets-listed

golden contender

Saturday system club play is on TCU-14, the bullfrogs apply to a sweet 83% system that goes back to 1980,regarding home favs off a win of 60 or more,if there taking on an opponent off a loss.The system is 4-2 ats s-2003 and tcu looks like they have a strong team once again this year.Im not thrilled with Stanford on the road,in this spot.This Saturdays card is packed with solid system plays two coming from an enormous 40-4 system.Istarted tracking this system a few years ago when it was 29-3, and it has since gone 11-1.Theres also 2 nice dog systems on the card one thats in a 20-1 subset and another thats 30-7.This should be a nice week.Good luck with TCU on Saturday-goldencontender@aol.com or selectivesportssystems.com

golden contender

All the football i have goes after 3pm eastern but For those interested in bases today,consider the cards over the pirates.The cards sendy righty.Adam Wainwright to the hill,and he has pitched real well on the road so far this year with a 3.25 era.In his last 3 starts he has pitched to a 1.86 era.For the pirates its J.Karstens and his 0-4 home record and 6.05 era.In his last 3 starts he has been very hittable and has a whopping 9.49 era.But what makes the play pop is the cards record in game 2 of a series ,when off a loss in game 1.They are 20-3 in this spot this year,and are even beter on the road.Go with the cards here,and if the -160 scares you,look for some value on the run line,as most of those 20 game 2 wins have been one sided affairs.bol gc-

golden contender

On Sunday the card has 3 top notch system plays -one from the system thats 45-9 ats that plays on certain dogs the first 3 weeks of the season.Another play from a solid 91% system, and a series dominator play which also has a solid system attached.Any baseball will be added in the afternoon.jump on this fantastic card by contacting goldencontender@aol.com or selectivesportssystems.com.If i dont show a profit you will get 3 days addtional including the monday night play.free play go under -wash-n.orleans bol gc-