• Administrator
  •  

CUT OUT THE MIDDLE MAN WITH YOUR TRAVEL

Everything and anything goes! Free-for-all sections, no holds barred...

Moderators: theone1324, Kenny981

Pleiner1
CUT OUT THE MIDDLE MAN WITH YOUR TRAVEL

Post by Pleiner1 »

Expedia, Priceline and the others spend billions on their advertising and we simply go by word of mouth and grass roots advertising. That is why we are cheaper than the competition...go to my website below and you can sign up for free Karma member or join as a Travel member and receive bigger savings and other perks. If you have any questions let me know and if you are interested in doing this as a business we can discuss it further. Thanks Paul

www.travellight.com/leinbach

Pleiner1
Re: CUT OUT THE MIDDLE MAN WITH YOUR TRAVEL

Post by Pleiner1 »

I'm telling you...we are cheaper than Expedia, Hotels.com and the others...go to my site below and sign up as a Karma member for free and give us a shot.

Pleiner1

Post by Pleiner1 »

Next time you travel give me a shot...we are cheaper than the expedias and pricelines of the world because we cut out the middle man and don't spend billions on advertising...it is free to join as a Karma member or you can join as a Travel member and get bigger savings and perks...here's my website

Pleiner1

Post by Pleiner1 »

Go to my website and start saving on your travel. We are cheaper than Travelocity and the others because we don't spend billions on advertising. It is FREE to join as a Karma member or you can join as a Travel member and get bigger savings. If you want to make money with this let me know and I'll let you know how to get started. Thanks Paul