• Administrator
  •  

Fantasy Question

Everything and anything goes! Free-for-all sections, no holds barred...

Moderators: theone1324, Kenny981

gocards1

Post by gocards1 »

it does matter if another team wants to give up picks for a player before the next years draft

jgiun1

Post by jgiun1 »

Like I said though....ESPN has the option and that's how the draft pick trading works. Your team is your team until the keeper lock date which is about a month before the draft. So it makes no difference if you trade for a player during the year also, you will still have an extra pick next year. The option was OFF last year and we all voted and majority wanted it on. It is was it is !!!!!!

jgiun1

Post by jgiun1 »

Considering there are a lot of big name players in the top 30 and the 10 teams keep 3 players...its all if you like the 3 players or want to upgrade your keepers. They are Nicks players to trade, until the offical keeper lock date (then everything freezes until draft). Several teams including myself tried to get some deadline deals done... but I found out, people were asking too high a price(draft pick for player) to make me happy in a trade for player.
Plus after some research and mock drafts, I found out I have 2 top 15 backs and Boldin who was going 3rd round anyway, so I didn't really need a deal.

theone1324

Post by theone1324 »

gocards1 wrote:
YoungCapper99 wrote:Its just this simple. Everyone gets to keep 3 players. This Nick guy had alot fo good players on his team but is only allowed to keep 3 players. So he Kept Fitz, LT, and Steven Jackson which left him with Andre Johnson who was not one of his keepers so instead of having to throw him back into the pool of players, he traded him for his 2nd round pick. So he gets to keep the 3 players I named before, then instead of having to throw AJ back in the pool he gets to also keep the 2nd pick that he traded him for. So hes really getting 4 total keepers to everyone elses 3. I know the guy running the league is not going to change this cause its already done but I want to hear what other people feel.
thats how keeper leauges work man! If you have more than 3 players worth keeping you can trade the rest of your roster from the previous year for draft picks.
Exactly......All I did was trade a player for a future pick.....I am still only keeping 3 players(Fitz, Jackson, and LT)......I picked up an extra pick by trading away another one of my superstars.......It is the same as trading a player during the season for a pick the following year.....It doesn't give you 4 keepers.....I still have no idea why this guy can't seem to comprehend something so simple

He then goes on about keeping it off the internet, yet he is the one that started this post. :roll: .........It was a legimitate trade that was posted on the league page for 3 days and not 1 team voted it down, so it can't be that bad
MONEY AIN'T A THING

YoungCapper99

Post by YoungCapper99 »

I was just asking for some replys then you have to get on here and run your mouth and bitch. I told you I was going to ask around and thats what I did, get over yourself man your a real cry baby bitch.

theone1324

Post by theone1324 »

I have no idea what you are talking about....I have not complained about anything with the league......good luck sucking again this year.....try and come up with some more excuses this time
MONEY AIN'T A THING

YoungCapper99

Post by YoungCapper99 »

Haha your so funny, no wonder I had several emails from people telling me how much they hate you and what a loser you are. Man isnt it something to be loved.

Messier88

Post by Messier88 »

who gives a shit ..... about the trade and the e-mails ...... some people don't like Nick ....... booo hoooo hoooooo ....... I am sure he cries himself to sleep over that ...... NOT!!!!! .......

Nick, move this crap to the outhouse where it belongs ...... and for the record I still like ya ...... that and $7 will get you a nice Mocha Latte at Starbucks .....

Dabears

Post by Dabears »

What kind of league did I agree to join? :lol: :lol: :wink:

Messier88

Post by Messier88 »

A League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

BetThaDon

Post by BetThaDon »

never heard of fantasy soap-opera b4. what channel can i catch the conclusion?