• Administrator
  •  

Topdogg and the Laffy boys rule I guess

Everything and anything goes! Free-for-all sections, no holds barred...

Moderators: theone1324, Kenny981

Pleiner10
Topdogg and the Laffy boys rule I guess

Post by Pleiner10 »

He's got a point about the moderators on this board..my earlier post was moved right away...I think it may be time to leave this board all together...here's a PM I just got from Dikdog(which is probably Ironmike but who knows)...

Private message to Pleiner10

Poor chubby cheeked little Pugsley noone likes him! Everyone knows you are a piss poor excuse for a scamdicapper! At thecrappyfraud site even the mods hate your scammer guts so they move your garbage to the outhouse! Here the mods just delete your scammer posts! ROFLMAO

prokennex

Post by prokennex »

Pleiner there are alot people that appreciate your picks, me included. You need to suck it up and keep posting. There will always be haters especially when sports are involved. It doesn't matter if your the best at something there will always someone saying some shit like oh he is a good pitcher and has a great record but... he lacks velocity or some stupid shit like that. What I have found in real life is you prove people wrong with your actions not with your words. I am a pro racquetball player and have alot of allies but I am always hearing people talk shit. You got to suck it and stop being a pussy. YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

OUT,

WILLY

prokennex

Post by prokennex »

Now on to the real buisness. Who do u like tonight?

guckdafators

Post by guckdafators »

Well said prokennex, I totally agree as I'm sure most of the guys here do. All of the good cappers at every sports forum have shit talkers and bashers. Gotta take the good with the bad.

Not too often I run across a fellow racquetball player on the internet. I played for Memphis State roughly 15 years ago, but was not good enough to turn pro. Gl with your pro career.

TEXANRADMAN

Post by TEXANRADMAN »

the question is who and why was your post removed

most of us appreciate your plays I hope you stick around

ironmikejones

Post by ironmikejones »

again i do not know who topdog is.

i am not topdog.

i have not started anything with you since the 1st time we tangled.

when you gave me your 500* mlb play did i post it anywhere or did i keep it to myself?

some how my name keeps being brought up in connection with topdog and i don't know who he be.

i really don't care where you post here, next door, down the street, cbs,hyena,eog!

you are the one that started in on me last time remember? now what did i say to you to have you start in? you can pull up all my posts and see i have not even mentioned you. juin though i've been giving a little crap to.

just let it go plane i have but i will respond when my name is spoken.

gl i hope you continue on your winning streak.

ps i am still waiting for 4-5 people to split the cost of planes football package. a little out of my price range especially with the recent sh1T horse picks i've been playing. there has to be guys out there that wants the package also. (i hope thats ok with you plane. don't know if multiple guys going in together is against the rules or something) i am being serious here. just trying to make ammends with the stuff i have said.

another ps i am sorry for calling you a scamdicapper.
not a professional but i did stay at a holiday inn express last night!!

footballtime

Post by footballtime »

Paul, I think we have had this conversation once before, you seem like a great man, more then helpful to the board, And seem like a great family man! But the only issue i have about these type of posts is.................. Noone on this site really cares about Dikdog, Topdog, or Assdog! If you have a beef with them lets try to keep it on the board where your beef is, As far as i know none of these guys post here, so why bring the issue here to this board??? I like you and like i said you seem like a good man, but this is something (excuse my language) A child would do, bring trouble from one place to another. Nice run you have been on, Keep your damn head up and stay positive instead of feeding into this BS. GL and lets keep up the hot streak FBT

Pleiner10

Post by Pleiner10 »

Topdogg is one of the A-holes from this board...

ironmikejones

Post by ironmikejones »

well then john knows who he should be then. he sinffed moneyman aka me out in a heartbeat. but i'm not that smart so it wasn't that hard.

Pleiner10

Post by Pleiner10 »

Ironmike and the other Laffy Scumbags you win...I'm out at TCF...I'm sure you will be sharing tons of great picks but apparently the Moderators and guys who cover the site would rather have a bunch of Deuschebags on here instead of someone who would rather help people make money..enjoy....Mike you are a punk and always will be and your horse picks are comical. I hope Topdogg drops dead and Laffy gets Herpes..best of luck

ironmikejones

Post by ironmikejones »

what did i do this time?