• Administrator
  •  

Ronaldo, I want to know where my PLeiner post went this a.m.

Everything and anything goes! Free-for-all sections, no holds barred...

Moderators: theone1324, Kenny981

gantau
Ronaldo, I want to know where my PLeiner post went this a.m.

Post by gantau »

By God, if I can't tell the truth about someone's winning streak without it being deleted, THEN THIS IS THE WRONG PLACE FOR ME!

I don't know what your problem with PLeiner is, but he's been KICKING ASS for weeks!

There are several people here, (and I suspect you are one of them) who evidently don't like PLeiner making you look like a bunch of monkey shit cappers! (you know, the kind that places a list of games under the cage and where the monkey shit falls.............. there's your pick.)

I would like for you to put my post back up and LET EVERYONE HERE SEE what you or someone like you deleted!

I'm waiting..................................................

ronaldo922

Post by ronaldo922 »

i did delete your post.

because they is not high school, go to plein's original picks on saturday or whatever day he posted and praise him in there.

if everyone praised everybody, there would be a "GOCARDS IS THE MAN THREAD", "KENNY RULES", "NOLESFAN IS ON A ROLL"

we are here to win money, which you obviously did and congratulation to that. we do not need to praise everybody when they are on hot streaks.

like i said i have no problem with plein, and im sure he doesnt need cheerleaders.

OH BTW WHY IS IT THAT YOUR LAST 7 POSTS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH PICKS AND ALL TO DO WITH BIGGING UP PLEIN?????

and there i replied to your post and admitted it, now what????

gantau

Post by gantau »

ronaldo922 wrote:i did delete your post.

because they is not high school, go to plein's original picks on saturday or whatever day he posted and praise him in there.

if everyone praised everybody, there would be a "GOCARDS IS THE MAN THREAD", "KENNY RULES", "NOLESFAN IS ON A ROLL"

we are here to win money, which you obviously did and congratulation to that. we do not need to praise everybody when they are on hot streaks.

like i said i have no problem with plein, and im sure he doesnt need cheerleaders.

OH BTW WHY IS IT THAT YOUR LAST 7 POSTS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH PICKS AND ALL TO DO WITH BIGGING UP PLEIN?????

Put it back up and show everyone that PL went 3-0 yesterday and 5-0 a day ot two ago!
As for being PL's cheerleader, you're damn right! 8 wins in a few days will do wonders for your account, even if you're small potatoes like me. Yea Paul!!!!!!!!! Keep the $$$$ coming!!!!! By the way Ron, I notice you had two of PL's three, yesterday Miami and Cincy. Nice picks..........oops.............I forgot................NO FRIGGIN CHEERLEADING! Sorry guys.

BirdBM12

Post by BirdBM12 »

well done ronaldo....there is no sense in creating a new post and wasting space with congratulatory posts....if you really need to do that, you can do that in the same thread his plays were posted in....this site is for posting plays to help others form opinions, not ass slapping when someone has a good day or two

keep up the good work ronaldo
GO HEELS!!!!!!!

ronaldo922

Post by ronaldo922 »

gantau wrote:

Put it back up and show everyone that PL went 3-0 yesterday and 5-0 a day ot two ago!
As for being PL's cheerleader, you're damn right! 8 wins in a few days will do wonders for your account, even if you're small potatoes like me. Yea Paul!!!!!!!!! Keep the $$$$ coming!!!!! By the way Ron, I notice you had two of PL's three, yesterday Miami and Cincy. Nice picks..........oops.............I forgot................NO FRIGGIN CHEERLEADING! Sorry guys.

BAHAHAHA

you mean, i cant have the same two college plays as pleiner?????

there was only 2 college games yesterday and we both had the same. i mean, that has to be coincidence right??? i mean there is no way that someone else can make two plays the exact same can they?? and they both won, like OMG, i must have copied plein, i mean i probably paid for his picks.

go look last year moron, check out all my college football thread. i went 12-1 in my big plays, go put that in your pipe and smoke. now wheres my fanclub :D

Messier88

Post by Messier88 »

This just goes to show that Ronaldo should not be a Moderator ....... perfect example ......

ronaldo922
Re: Ronaldo, I want to know where my PLeiner post went this

Post by ronaldo922 »

gantau wrote:By God, if I can't tell the truth about someone's winning streak without it being deleted, THEN THIS IS THE WRONG PLACE FOR ME!

I don't know what your problem with PLeiner is, but he's been KICKING ASS for weeks!

There are several people here, (and I suspect you are one of them) who evidently don't like PLeiner making you look like a bunch of monkey shit cappers! (you know, the kind that places a list of games under the cage and where the monkey shit falls.............. there's your pick.)

I would like for you to put my post back up and LET EVERYONE HERE SEE what you or someone like you deleted!

I'm waiting..................................................

you post with this and you will get a response justly messier

gantau

Post by gantau »

To answer your question......................like I've said before, I'm not a great capper. I'm a hobby capper. I noticed PLeiner's UNBELIEVABLE run through the NCAA BB Tourney, here as a spectator, not a poster. I became a poster here after Paul made me money, not to advertise, but to hopefully share some wins with other people. Same with ThaDon, Punk, DonaldG, etc. Like I just said, I noticed you had a couple of W's yesterday, yourself! I simply want to win, and that's what I want for EVERYONE HERE! I thought that's what this place was supposed to be about? My last 7 posts have praised PLeiner cause he's been winning his ass off! Comprende?
Last edited by gantau on Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ronaldo922

Post by ronaldo922 »

it is a place to win.

and we want EVERYONE TO WIN.

but read why posts were removed. never has any of pleins picks been moved or deleted by me. only pleins posts referring to laffydog, toppdogg, or other cappers.

i have never deleted his plays. you guys need to understand this.

ronaldo922

Post by ronaldo922 »

i did not move this post either.

gantau

Post by gantau »

ronaldo922 wrote:it is a place to win.

and we want EVERYONE TO WIN.

but read why posts were removed. never has any of pleins picks been moved or deleted by me. only pleins posts referring to laffydog, toppdogg, or other cappers.

i have never deleted his plays. you guys need to understand this.
You Bastard! I never said you stole or even bought Paul Leiner's picks. Never even thought it! I was just letting you know you both won the Miami and Cincy games. Paul also won the Cubs game! I'm no moron, you piece of shit POWER HUNGRY BASTARD!

Dribblebottom

Post by Dribblebottom »

for the record:

Pleiner:
Feb down -2035 stars
March up 2103 stars
April down -45 stars
May down -870 stars
June down -6600 stars
July up 2151 (no longer could I get his paid plays) so free ones
August he was down -225 - then I no longer had the time to track any fader and his picks were after the match so hard to care when you can't fade....but it is naive to think that this is when he made his big comeback...

So all you lovers of pleiner out there - where did you win your money exactly? Or do you guys remember 2005 as much as he does? Because between him, Platinum (i do miss him too), langer, and his newest stooge Redd I've made so much money you would become a fader pretty quick.

Seems to me Ronaldo's the only one trying to keep the "Cappers Picks" Forum for cappers that want to post their picks...what a concept....keep it up!

If you want to send an I Love You Paul Leiner message, PM him, write to him at mj.... or at least wait til Valentine's Day..... (just kidding about the last one)

jgiun1

Post by jgiun1 »

Dribblebottom wrote:for the record:

Pleiner:
Feb down -2035 stars
March up 2103 stars
April down -45 stars
May down -870 stars
June down -6600 stars
July up 2151 (no longer could I get his paid plays) so free ones
August he was down -225 - then I no longer had the time to track any fader and his picks were after the match so hard to care when you can't fade....but it is naive to think that this is when he made his big comeback...

So all you lovers of pleiner out there - where did you win your money exactly? Or do you guys remember 2005 as much as he does? Because between him, Platinum (i do miss him too), langer, and his newest stooge Redd I've made so much money you would become a fader pretty quick.

Seems to me Ronaldo's the only one trying to keep the "Cappers Picks" Forum for cappers that want to post their picks...what a concept....keep it up!

If you want to send an I Love You Paul Leiner message, PM him, write to him at mj.... or at least wait til Valentine's Day..... (just kidding about the last one)

Another up NORTH SPECIAL !!!!!!!!!