• Administrator
  •  

anyone notice....

Everything and anything goes! Free-for-all sections, no holds barred...

Moderators: theone1324, Kenny981

BirdBM12
anyone notice....

Post by BirdBM12 »

the only people complaining about ronaldo are people who contribute nothing to the forum????

no one drove pleiner away, he left b/c he can't take criticism from an idiot....who cares if someone is oming you stupid crap....it's the internet, there are plenty of morons, get over it....post your plays and move on

GO HEELS!!!!!!!

Messier88

Post by Messier88 »

another idiot heard from ...... you talk all about people who don't contribute, yet 90% of your posts are nothing but crap and bullshit ...... mine may be 100% crap, but I don't sit there and say that only people who post picks should be here ..... if that was the case we'd both be gone, moron ......

BirdBM12

Post by BirdBM12 »

pretty sure I post opinions on games, not as often as I used to b/c there are too many idiots on this site like you....check out my history....I like this game, against you on this game, etc etc....you do crap....haven't seen a post from your moron mouth since the poker room closed down :roll:

nice try though
GO HEELS!!!!!!!

Messier88

Post by Messier88 »

you are an idiot, aren't you?

ironmikejones

Post by ironmikejones »

i think i be the idiot :oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

been called worse i guess.

need to get a special room for plein and his peeps. my guess is plane has multiple ids so he will be talking to himself in his special room.
not a professional but i did stay at a holiday inn express last night!!

Carl Spackler

Post by Carl Spackler »

You Pleiner nuthuggers need to remove his ball sac from your mouths and grow up. They guy left on his own accord grow up and move on. You can find his picks elsewheres who cares it this hack posts on this site or not. Retards.......

Messier88

Post by Messier88 »

When did I mention anything about Pleiner in this thread?????? Carl Spackler????? You sound like a retard and your post confirms it ..... I think you are so used to having ball sacs in your mouth you think everyone else flies that way too ...... now get off of the computer before your mommy gets mad at you for being up past your bedtime little boy ......

Carl Spackler

Post by Carl Spackler »

Wah Wah Wah, messier misses his little buddy Pleiner. U two fags should reunite on asspirates.com

Messier88

Post by Messier88 »

Is that your favorite web site Spackler? asspirates.com? hurry, get off the computer before mommy catches you ......

Edump
Why Vigrx Plus is the Best ?

Post by Edump »

Last edited by Edump on Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Messier88

Post by Messier88 »

You sure do have a pre-occupation with homosexuality and asses, don't you? now get off of the computer before mommy catches you Spankler ......

Carl Spackler

Post by Carl Spackler »

Yawn :roll:

You guys need a hobby and being a member of the Pleiner fan club does not count, sorry!