• Administrator
  •  

I am Done/Goodluck to All, Hope you all make some good coin!

Everything and anything goes! Free-for-all sections, no holds barred...

Moderators: theone1324, Kenny981

ronaldo922
I am Done/Goodluck to All, Hope you all make some good coin!

Post by ronaldo922 »

I've had enough guys, like alot of people i came on this board a couple years ago looking to find good capping information and i came across this board and at the time there was some good cappers to follow in each sports. some solid guys, so i stuck around this board and made some good internet friends on here, and this place was an internet home for me. i decided last year that i would try to help the crap leave this board and asked to become a mod, which i was accepted, and all was running smooth, helped out with the fantasy football league and so far, so good, the league is running well. then came the pleiner nonsense and i got a lot of shit for that, for sticking up to him one time, other than that i have had no problem with the guy, but the one time i stick up for the shit going on, i am the bad guy. whatever, i took it and 2 weeks later pleiner went off on admin and he got the boot. i let it slide that i wasnt given the benefit of the doubt.

now i make a thread about dribble about how he is doing great in the betjam pick 15 contest. he is #1 out of the whole thing, there is a couple thousand people in this and a guy from our board is #1 right now. that is a good accomplishment, but knowing dribble a little bit, i know he doesnt think of himself as a great football capper, so i throw in a joke about him being shitty at soccer and hockey and being canadian sports(you know since he is canadian and hockey is a canadian sport) its pretty self-explanatory. i know dribble is a smart guy and he understands humour and he took it like that and so did some other guys, but then the thread gets a shady and we get into some american/canadian nonsense....well only one of us...i didnt even reply back, only something about this being a fun post.

so admin tells me people on this forum are questioning me again on this forum and i am not a moderator again.....so this time, i am not taking this shit. i do not know what i said but i do know one guy that is on my bad side and that is jguin. him and some other people i guess have alot of say here and i cannot handle that. plus i dont get the benefit of the doubt from john a second time after i was hung out to dry the first time.

so im out....there are alot of guys on here i like that i will banter around with and some good cappers on here. the problems i seem to get is with the guys that never post, or have to buy peoples picks and defend them or guys that pick maryland :shock:

but whatever. if i still have my PM message working, any of the guys can PM me for picks and ill send you my email and we can talk through there and discuss sports and bettting and maybe fun

good luck guys, i honestly hope we all make alot of money, im sure the boooks have enough money for all of us to take.

sorry for the novel...but since everything here is so dramatic, gotta end it like that haha.

gamz_over

Post by gamz_over »

Renaldo you were never.........

1) smart ass

2) tout

3) ass kisser

4) pro capper wanna be

going to miss you man, i wish you well

kboy

Post by kboy »

good luck ronaldo. i think you were always trying to do the right thing.

i already got kicked out for my short speech (with picks) earlier. hope you get special treatment!

gocards1

Post by gocards1 »

kboy wrote:good luck ronaldo. i think you were always trying to do the right thing.

i already got kicked out for my short speech (with picks) earlier. hope you get special treatment!
and why are you back already??? you said this place has gone down the toilet and now your back 6 hours later??

Kenny981

Post by Kenny981 »

Dude lighten up!! its just for FUN!! Not brain surgery!! We love you Ronaldinho!! GOAAAAAAAALLLLLLL :wink:
You win some and you lose some...
Life is the vig you have to pay.....

cheatersusuallywin

Post by cheatersusuallywin »

Not to be a jerk, but what is the point of posting this thread? If you are done, leave. If you want to keep posting, post. We aren't 15 year old girls. Leave the drama at the keypad my friend. Good luck with whatever you decide.

jgiun1

Post by jgiun1 »

I don't have any say in the forum or this matter.
In fact, everything I ever say is right on the board and not one PM about it to ANYONE.

Don't blame anything on me for your MOD loss. If you remember right, I was also mod-not mod, mod-not mod for the same kind of crap a year back.

I did cry a little and even joined the EVIL site.(OMG what was I thinking)

Get over it and don't make such a big deal !!!!

cheatersusuallywin

jg, you shouldn't even bother typing anything in your posts. seriously. my eyes just can't make it over to the right to see what you are saying. that avatar is something else.

Dribblebottom

Post by Dribblebottom »

I find if you don't take anyone too seriously and are willing to play around a little bit with the back and forth it's not so bad. It would probably be a better place if people, like myself, don't get caught up with the all the b.s. But sometimes people just say something that it is too hard to let stand esp the stereotyping and at times downright bigotry...why i care i have no clue.

Just take another break from here or just keep posting your picks and ignore the resdt...i'm certain guys here appreciate your NCAA plays...of course I don't need them being 1st in the whole wide world in the betjam contest...but some people like it esp. posting your reasoning with the pick.

Good luck if you do go for good...keep PM or emailing me if there is picks I absolutely must take so I can fade.

J/k..good luck Ronaldo...but i do hope Madrid fail badly (and Man U) :lol:

Dabears

Post by Dabears »

cheatersusuallywin wrote:jg, you shouldn't even bother typing anything in your posts. seriously. my eyes just can't make it over to the right to see what you are saying. that avatar is something else.
You've posted shit. Ronaldo was damn good at football. You get out, reincarnation.

cheatersusuallywin

WTF? I was joking with JG about his avatar? Are you for real? Get a life dude. Don't dare talk trash to me when I haven't done anything to warrant it.

gocards1

Post by gocards1 »

I have to say this entire post is pretty damn GAY LOL This isnt a soap opera or reality Tv. Come on and either get over it and post plays or just leave and dont worry about this place. Why do people feel the need to announce it when they are leaving??? Im sure nobody will lose sleep over anyone leaving an internet chat board :roll:

Untouchable

Post by Untouchable »

gocards1 wrote:I have to say this entire post is pretty damn GAY LOL This isnt a soap opera or reality Tv. Come on and either get over it and post plays or just leave and dont worry about this place. Why do people feel the need to announce it when they are leaving??? Im sure nobody will lose sleep over anyone leaving an internet chat board :roll:
I HAVENT SLEPT ALL NIGHT JUST LOOK AT WHAT TIME IT IS! :shock: