• Administrator
  •  

FYI - Potassiumboy = Gantau = Pleiner10

Everything and anything goes! Free-for-all sections, no holds barred...

Moderators: theone1324, Kenny981

jgiun1

Post by jgiun1 »

I knew there was no way pottasium boy was Plein....I would have to see some evidence for that one.

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Sometimes the x-check is wrong. I know for a fact paul did Gantau from his work on 2 different occassions. As for potassiumboy I the software tells me its true but I cant nail it down 100%.

So let me get this straight potassiumboy knew he was going to cause a fit yesterday, so 2 days ago he registers kboy so when I toss him off for being an idiot he has a name to fall back on.

See what kind of crap I have to deal with 24/7.

Now kboy tell me why I should not ban both IP ranges you are posting from?

gamz_over

Post by gamz_over »

what a psycho

kboy

Post by kboy »

I signed up for Kboy after I tried to respond to Ronaldo's goodbye but my account had already been deleted.

Obviously, I'm not trying to be sneaky considering KBoy is exactly what Kenny called me as potassiumboy several times. I want people to know its me so I can defend myself as not-plein

maybe the software lumps together cities - I sign up at work in NYC, doesnt Plein work in NYC?

kboy

Post by kboy »

ban both IP addresses, just acknowledge I'm not plein.

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Horseshit you signed this up on 8th, look at your join date under your name. I made that post yesterday on the 10th, here: http://www.thecappersforum.com/forum/vi ... hp?t=93923
And you made Potassiumboys last post on the 9th. Here: http://www.thecappersforum.com/forum/vi ... hp?t=93886

You created this name so when you made the others ones big "GOODBYE" + "in the toilet" speech you had something to fall back on.

Again tell me why I should not Ban your whole IP range?

kboy

Post by kboy »

uh because my last post was Oct 8th at 3PM - you highlighted it for everyone

I tried to respond to Ronaldo's post at 10PM on the 8th but you deleted my account so on the 8th at 1030PM i believe, I created this.

cmon.

kboy

Post by kboy »

unless you'd like to claim "i made kboy 5 minutes before my goodbye speech" so that I could come back & respond to Ronaldo's post because that has been my only other post besides the 4 defending myself.

Again, I'm not trying to hide because this name change isnt tricky

i think most people can see whats going on. I know you deal with bullshit but dont make something out of nothing.

I'm leaving but I'd definitely like you to acknowledge that you made a mistake.