• Administrator
  •  

It's been a great time guys!

Everything and anything goes! Free-for-all sections, no holds barred...

Moderators: theone1324, Kenny981

Dabears
It's been a great time guys!

Post by Dabears »

There is more petty fighting here than capping....posts getting bumped every 5 seconds, peeps complaing about ref's calls, people worrying about who goes to school there, or works there....etc.

Hope you all crush the books in the future! I'll be checking in from time to time

Dabears out....also hope you all have a great holiday season!

theone1324

Post by theone1324 »

don't go John.......it can only get better :lol:
MONEY AIN'T A THING

one and done

Post by one and done »

It only gets better if you get rid of KC, TheOne. You know it and so do most , if not all, of the members on this forum. The guy is a complete clown a liar and a degenerate who clutters this board with 50 nonsensical posts a day. Its not coincidence he is involved in all the shit. Enough of us are tired of him and are finally voicing it.

Ssmokee
See You Sooner Than Later Dabears!

Post by Ssmokee »

DaBears` hate to see ya bale brother but understand cause there is an awful amount of mouth bumping that goes on here but hope the best for you. please do stop in and say hello dont be a complete stranger. Hope you and your family has a safe and wonderful holiday season and look forward to hearing back from you! I watch more than I post on here but you were one of the first people to welcome me to this site several years back. I respected your input and your picks. so for that I Thank you ! :(

krazy-capper

Post by krazy-capper »

stay bearsy!

Dribblebottom

Post by Dribblebottom »

funny when NFL/College Football/basketball is going on there is so much extra talk on here and those 2-3 months when football/basketball guys leave this place it is okay. Come back after march and this place will be civil again....see you at the dark side....haters need not apply