• Administrator
  •  

GREAT ANALYSIS!

Everything and anything goes! Free-for-all sections, no holds barred...

Moderators: theone1324, Kenny981

krazy-capper
GREAT ANALYSIS!

Post by krazy-capper »

AND I THINK THE COIN FLIPPING GOT THE JETS LOSING YESTERDAY!
one and done wrote:Touch I think you guys are reaching or over thinking this. Tebow sucks, that Denver offense is putrid and the Jets D is good. No way Ryan lets his guys have a let down this week. Ah hell maybe I'm the one over thinking I just don't see how Denver can hang.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

one and done

Post by one and done »

Yup I was wrong now if I lose another 9 or 10 straight bets I'll match your last Sunday. Keep em coming though you have been wonderful fade material. I am actually glad you were shown to be a fraud with your betting cause betting as many games as you do in a day and losing as many as you do you'd really have trouble supporting that imaginary 10 year old you claim to have fathered :roll:

Oh and I have a posted CFB record and it's a winning one at that, how's yours ;-)
Last edited by one and done on Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

krazy-capper

Post by krazy-capper »

ODDS FOR ONE AND DUMB @$$

+1.5 PICK/MONTH

-1.5 PICK/MONTH

SURE WINNER: LESS THAN 1.5 PICK/MONTH

LOSER PICKS PER MONTH

+1.5

GUARANTEE WINNER: +1.5

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

krazy-capper

Post by krazy-capper »

FOR A GUY THAT POST LESS WINNERS AND LESS PICKS IN A MONTH PERIOD HAS A LOT OF SHYT TO TALK ABOUT...

krazy-capper

Post by krazy-capper »

ANALYSIS MY @$$!
Last edited by krazy-capper on Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

krazy-capper

Post by krazy-capper »

one and done wrote:Yup I was wrong now if I lose another 9 or 10 straight bets I'll match your last Sunday. Keep em coming though you have been wonderful fade material. I am actually glad you were shown to be a fraud with your betting cause betting as many games as you do in a day and losing as many as you do you'd really have trouble supporting that imaginary 10 year old you claim to have fathered :roll:

Oh and I have a posted CFB record and it's a winning one at that, how's yours ;-)
WHEN? LAST YEAR? THE LAST TIME MICHAEL JORDAN WAS ON THE COURT?

krazy-capper

Post by krazy-capper »

one and done wrote:Being an IT guy I know my 5 year old can make that shit up as well. Enjoy your night degenerate, don't lose all your monopoly money before CFB tomorrow
AND YET HIS DAD IS AN IT AND CANT FAKE SHIT LIKE I CAN... OOOOH WEEEEE

one and done

Post by one and done »

"His Dad is an IT"

F##cking priceless. Perfect grammar from our esteemed engineer.

krazy-capper

Post by krazy-capper »

one and done wrote:"His Dad is an IT"

F##cking priceless. Perfect grammar from our esteemed engineer.
YEAH AN IDIOT IT.....

krazy-capper

Post by krazy-capper »

krazy-capper wrote:
one and done wrote:Being an IT guy I know my 5 year old can make that shit up as well. Enjoy your night degenerate, don't lose all your monopoly money before CFB tomorrow
AND YET HIS DAD IS AN IT AND CANT FAKE SHIT LIKE I CAN... OOOOH WEEEEE
IF I WERE YOU, I WOULD MOVE OUT OF THAT COUNTRY @$$ COTTAGE AND BARN THAT YOU'RE LIVING AT RIGHT NOW WHERE YOU'RE STILL USING A COMPUTER WITH A BOX! MOVE TO THE BIG CITY WHERE U COULD SEE REAL $$$... INSTEAD OF PLAYING MONOPOLY WITH UR TOY DOLL ALL DAY LONG.... :roll: :idea: