• Administrator
  •  

Viv Life...Save and Make Money on Your Energy

Everything and anything goes! Free-for-all sections, no holds barred...

Moderators: theone1324, Kenny981

Pleiner1
Viv Life...Save and Make Money on Your Energy

Post by Pleiner1 »

The "Auto Pilot" program is changing the way the consumer finds the best electricity deal and does all the work for you. This is brand new technology and the customer retention and referrals are outstanding. We have just launched in NJ, NY, NH, MA and CT and will be coming to OH, PA, IL and MD soon. We are changing the deregulation world. Here's my website to check out. If you want to learn more or simply become a customer shoot me a PM. Thanks Paul

pleinbach.justviv.com

Pleiner1
Re: Viv Life...Save and Make Money on Your Energy

Post by Pleiner1 »

Customer retention is remarkable with our state of the art software. Go to my website and give it a look. If you want to simply save money on your electric you can sign up for Auto Pilot on my site or if you want to earn money and join the team let me know and we can discuss further, we are currently in NJ, NY, NH, MA and CT for electricity savings. We do offer other products as well.

pleinbach.justviv.com

Pleiner1

Post by Pleiner1 »

I am looking for go getters and motivated people to join my team. Our product is changing the deregulated energy arena. If interested in making money and building a residual business let me know.

pleinbach.justviv.com

Pleiner1

Post by Pleiner1 »

Check out are other products like Road Side Assistance, Credit Protection and MediCall. Give Viv a look.

pleinbach.justviv.com

Pleiner1

Post by Pleiner1 »

Great lifestyle products that we all use everyday plus the "Auto Pilot" energy savings program. Give it a look. We just opened up in NJ, NY, NH, MA and CT...if interested in being a customer or joining the business let me know. Thanks Paul

pleinbach.justviv.com

Pleiner1

Post by Pleiner1 »

Check out our lifestyle products and if you are in areas that can get the Auto Pilot Energy Savings it's a must...here's my site where you can sign up

pleinbach.justviv.com