• Administrator
  •  

** A Note on Picks from the Pros thread... **

Sports Handicapping and Free Sports Picks. Post your plays here. Free NFL,NBA,College Football and Basketball Picks!

Moderators: theone1324, Kenny981

Admin
Site Admin
** A Note on Picks from the Pros thread... **

Post by Admin »

I have created a new sub-forum in the Cappers Picks forum to place the Picks from the Pros thread.
The sub-forum "Picks from the Pros" will be for active users to read and participate only. I have done this for a few reasons.

1. To promote people into posting their own picks and keeping active at TCF.
2. Keep some individuals out who just want to read and complain that pro-picks are copied and copyrighted.
3. It takes time and effort to compile the list each weekend, sometimes Thurs, Fri, and Holidays as well.

You can get there by looking at the top of the Cappers Picks forum or: https://www.thecappersforum.com/phpBB3/ ... m.php?f=17

An Active user is one who at least makes one or two posts in a week. Not too difficult.

Posting one or two picks in the main forum should not be too hard a task in order to get a compiled list of Pro Picks. For most of the users on TCF this won't be an issue.

If anyone has any questions or concerns please ask.

John

Admin
Site Admin
Re: ** A Note on Picks from the Pros thread... **

Post by Admin »

I have had a couple of Messages. Not a big requirement, just try to post a pick now and again in the Cappers Picks area, or if you have some pro-picks to share post them in the Picks from the Pros thread. Simple.

Cincinnati8

Post by Cincinnati8 »

Hello,
So I’m not understanding the post… sorry
I posted my 3 picks for the weekend, so does this allow me to see the Picks from the Pros post?

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »