• Administrator
  •  

NCAAB 3/26

Sports Handicapping and Free Sports Picks. Post your plays here. Free NFL,NBA,College Football and Basketball Picks!

Moderators: theone1324, Kenny981

bigwinner
NCAAB 3/26

Post by bigwinner »

Georgia @ Ohio State u150.5

Georgia Games commonly sit around this point total naturally due to their pace. They rank top 75 in average pace of play. The common trend you’ll see though when looking through Georgia’s totals game log is that overs typically hit when they’re playing opponents who also run a fast pace and are highly efficient on offense.

The last 5 games that have gone over for Georgia were vs. Auburn x2, Florida x2 and Arkansas. All teams that rank in the top 100 in pace of play. Since February, any other team other than I have listed that plays Georgia, the game has gone under.

Georgia’s defensive PPG is also hyper-inflated due to the offenses they have played frequently that are really strong and play fast like I mentioned (Florida, Auburn, Arkansas, Alabama). When you adjust for their opponents, they’re actually an above average defense.

And Ohio State runs the 123rd slowest pace in the NCAA, and ranks top 60 in defensive efficiency. In the Big Ten, that’s impressive. I think the total is super bloated when you adjust for these team’s opponents, and I think this has a potential to be a sweat free cover.