• Administrator
  •  

NBA props 3/27

Sports Handicapping and Free Sports Picks. Post your plays here. Free NFL,NBA,College Football and Basketball Picks!

Moderators: theone1324, Kenny981

bigwinner
NBA props 3/27

Post by bigwinner »

Jalen Duren Double Double vs MIN @ 4/5

Duren is hitting +10 Points and +10 Rebounds in 83% and 80% of his last 15 games, so these odds are pretty much on the nose with no juice at all. Pistons have a huge injury list so I expect him to play plenty of minutes (he cashes this if he averages over 32 minutes a game)

Desmond Bane +28.5 PRA vs LAL @ 20/23

Lakers are on the road again after a huge away win in Milwaukee. Laker's starting five averaged 50+ minutes each last night and AD looked to be playing injured from the fourth quarter through to 2nd OT (Although Lebron should be back). Spread for this game is 4 points so blowout isnt a huge concern. I expect Bane to stay in the game long enough to breeze past this line.

I got this line at 27.5 earlier but I would still play it at 28.5.

Paolo Banchero +22.5 Points vs GSW @ 10/11

Orlando have had a nice break vs a GSW team on a b2b here. Paolo hasnt beaten this line in his past two games so I think this is a great buy-low spot to get some value. Projections indicate a 25/26 point return for Paolo, giving us a nice 2/3 point cushion.

Tyrese Haliburton +10.5 Assists vs CHI @ 20/23

Back him if you dare. One of the most flimsy players to bet on. Will he show up? Only he knows. He has a great matchup vs the Bulls and I trust him to do the business. I could get burned here.