• Administrator
  •  

sunday......

Everything and anything goes! Free-for-all sections, no holds barred...

Moderators: theone1324, Kenny981

Dabears

Post by Dabears »

Gl hottie

krazy-capper

Post by krazy-capper »

good thing u replied bearsy she or it might delete this post. thats 3 in a row!!! thats for talking your trash! merry christmas in ur face FF

Dabears

Post by Dabears »

I knew she was doomed

krazy-capper

Post by krazy-capper »

it bearsy! IT!!!!!

krazy-capper

Post by krazy-capper »

i am gonna be all over this post if eagles win by 1-2....

one and done

Post by one and done »

KC u have enough to worry about with all the losers u have been posting. Just let it go and focus on your own shit. Believe me it isn't worth it

krazy-capper

Post by krazy-capper »

losers? all in big plays dont count? :roll:

krazy-capper

Post by krazy-capper »

of course i can asshole. oh i have only 50 bucks man shut ur trap n keep ur deep shit play in the toilet!

i have a job... i go to school.... I gamble all day long... And still kicking it with my family! thats what iphones are for you telegram fuk!

Dabears

Post by Dabears »

Let it go u 2. Let's have some holiday cheer

one and done

Post by one and done »

krazy-capper wrote:losers? all in big plays dont count? :roll:
You said a while back your all in plays mean whatever u have in your account. People killed you cause you claimed all in and it lost and then you stated you only had like 54 bucks in your account so that's all the play was so sorry if I don't believe your all in plays are for that much $ :roll:

Dabears

Post by Dabears »

All in plays = I go opposite. If you bet sports regularly money management is the most important thing

one and done

Post by one and done »

Bingo DaBears, try telling that to the little degenerate who litters up the forum with his 10 or so all in plays a week. What does that tell you a bout his $ management? I guess when your only pretend betting though it's all good :wink:

Dabears

Post by Dabears »

one and done wrote:Bingo DaBears, try telling that to the little degenerate who litters up the forum with his 10 or so all in plays a week. What does that tell you a bout his $ management? I guess when your only pretend betting though it's all good :wink:
I lost a lot of money 20 years ago without money management. Just like in real life it's same. I don't care how long u cap a game, a key player can go out at anytime so why would people bet so much more on one game?

krazy-capper

Post by krazy-capper »

WHAT A DUMB COMMENT. WOULD I BE GIVING YOU MY PERSONAL INFORMATION? LMAO. TELL THEM TO CHECK INTO THE YEAR OF 2006. LOOK FOR THE NAME CHRIS. THERE WERE ONLY 2 CHRIS' THAT GRADUATED IN ENGINEERING AT UH THAT YEAR. FF!

Dabears

Post by Dabears »

Hottie wrote:
krazy-capper wrote:of course i can asshole. oh i have only 50 bucks man shut ur trap n keep ur deep shit play in the toilet!

i have a job... i go to school.... I gamble all day long... And still kicking it with my family! thats what iphones are for you telegram fuk!
you are a liar!

give me your name, and the year that you graduated from the U of Houston, and I'll have the HR department were I work check on your degree.

or are you scared........
It's where not were hottie. Helluva HR department hiring people without 4th grade grammar