• Administrator
  •  

GO GREEN, SAVE GREEN AND MAKE GREEN

Everything and anything goes! Free-for-all sections, no holds barred...

Moderators: theone1324, Kenny981

Pleiner1
GO GREEN, SAVE GREEN AND MAKE GREEN

Post by Pleiner1 »

I know there are some real go-getters and business minded people on this board and I want those people with me....we are the fastest growing 3rd party "green" energy company in the USA and I am an Independent Associate...we just launched in Delaware and Washington DC this weekend...we are now in MD, PA, MA, NY, NJ, CT, IL, DE and WASH DC....I am looking for part-time reps and the money to be made is awesome...be your own boss, work your own hours and be on a team that is striving for growth, helping others and personal development...if interested in learning how to make money in what Bill Gates calls the fastest growing industry please PM me or email weesh21@aol.com..I look forward to talking to you further....

Pleiner1
Re: GO GREEN, SAVE GREEN AND MAKE GREEN

Post by Pleiner1 »

tremendous opportunity in the "Green Energy" market....we are the fastest growing 3rd party energy company in america. If interested or if you know anyone interested in learning more please PM or email me..weesh21@aol.com

Pleiner1

Post by Pleiner1 »

looking for reps in NJ, NY, MD, PA, CT, MA, IL, DE and DC...awesome business model... if interested in learning more please email me or PM me

Pleiner1

Post by Pleiner1 »

Our new markets are rolling...looking for reps..if interested in learning more PM or email me...also if you are in NY, NJ, MD, PA, CT, IL, MA, DE or DC you can save money on your utility bill.

Pleiner1

Post by Pleiner1 »

Unbelievable business model that can really help with paying those bills...if interested in learning more let me know and I can forward your the short video presentation. thanks Paul