• Administrator
  •  

Business Opportunity...I'm looking for Part-time reps

Everything and anything goes! Free-for-all sections, no holds barred...

Moderators: theone1324, Kenny981

Pleiner1
Business Opportunity...I'm looking for Part-time reps

Post by Pleiner1 »

Figured I would put this in the Outhouse not to take up Sports talk....anyway, I do Consulting work for a 3rd Party Green Energy company that has gone from 2 million to 360 million in 3 years...we are growing every single day and are entering into our 10th State, Virginia...we are currently in NJ, NY, CT, PA, MD, MA, DE, IL and Wash DC...Unbelievable Business Model and there is plenty of money to be made....if interested in learning more PM me....thanks Paul

Pleiner1
Re: Business Opportunity...I'm looking for Part-time reps

Post by Pleiner1 »

Here's the short video that shows the business model...if interested or if you have any questions PM me.

www.viridianpresentation.info

Pleiner1

Post by Pleiner1 »

here's what your individual website would look like...it's your own virtual office...marketing, tools, rates, brochures etc...customers sign-up right on your site and it only takes 5 minutes to do so and it's FREE...the utility company still handles your billing, delivery and service, we are just the energy from grid to your home...

www.viridian.com/leinbach

Pleiner1

Post by Pleiner1 »

recession proof business and they're not may of those out there these days..."did you know your utility company allows you to choose your energy provider and we are providing more "green" energy to the grid? Your utility company still handles your billing, delivery and service, we are just the energy from the grid to your home....if interested in learning about our business model let me know.

Pleiner1

Post by Pleiner1 »

if any of you are serious about this business and do decide to become Independent Associates you will be placed on my email list for all my daily picks. The site charges $1800 for the year for my plays and usually $29 or $39 per day. I am seriously looking for reps in NJ, NY, CT, MA, IL, MD, PA, DE, Wash DC and we are adding Virginia soon...5th largest 3rd party energy provider in the country and we went from 2 million to 360 million in 3 years...what business is doing that in this country? especially in this economy...Go Green, Save Green and Make Green

Pleiner1

Post by Pleiner1 »

If there is a better business model out there I have not seen it, check out the short presentation. I would appreciate any feedback...thanks
Paul

Pleiner1

Post by Pleiner1 »

Working for a company that has a mission to help the environment, people and their own personal development is rare these days. Check out liveviridian.com to see what we are doing. 7 continents in 7 years and continuing to make a difference

If interested in contact me

Pleiner1

Post by Pleiner1 »

February promotion..$199 to become an all-states rep(we are in NJ, CT, NY, MD, PA, MA, IL, DE, Wash DC and VA shortly)...$600 bonus for your first 15 electric customers and an additional $300 for your first 15 Natural Gas customers...check out the Viridian presentation and my personal website. Build a monthly residual income.

http://www.viridianpresentation.com

http://www.viridian.com/leinbach

Pleiner1

Post by Pleiner1 »

whether it's planting trees in a deforestation area in the rainforest of Brazil or putting in solar panels on a school in Africa, Viridian is changing the world for the better. If you want to be a part of a company you can be proud of take a look at these websites. I would love to answer any questions you have...start earning a residual income thanks Paul

www.liveviridian.com

Pleiner1

Post by Pleiner1 »

$199 All-states Associate and Double down promotion ends 2/28...if interested in learning more about a recession proof business and how to build a residual income let me know...Save Green, Make Green and Green the planet....it's a win/win for everyone

Pleiner1

Post by Pleiner1 »

If you are in the following markets you need to check this out: NJ, NY, CT, MD, MA, IL, PA, DE, Wash DC and VA. There's not a business model out there that compares to this.

Pleiner1

Post by Pleiner1 »

tomorrow 2/28 is the last day for the $199 All-States sign up and Double down bonus...if interested go to link below....pm me if you need more info or have any questions. Your utility company allows you to choose your electric and gas suppliers, we are 3rd party greener energy going to the grid to your home...the utility company still handles billing, delivery and service and its FREE to switch...

http://www.viridian.com/leinbach

Pleiner1

Post by Pleiner1 »

great news, the double down bonuses have been extended through March but today is the last day for the $199 All-States Associate sign-up...if interested contact me

Pleiner1

Post by Pleiner1 »

Take a look at what we did in 2012...Viridian is a company that you can feel proud of enjoy working for. If interested or have any questions let me know. Thanks
Paul

http://www.viridian.com/assets/marketin ... ochure.pdf

Pleiner1

Post by Pleiner1 »

If you are in the following States: NJ, NY, PA, MD, CT, MA, IL, DE, Wash DC and very soon Virginia you can switch your energy. If you haven't switched your home yet our company is doing a lot of great things for the environment and at the same time you can save some money. The Utility still handles your billing, delivery and service. We are just the energy from the grid to your home, nothing changes and it is FREE to switch. It only takes a few minutes online and we are 20%-30% more green than what you are already getting from your Utility company. I recommend choosing the 20% Green 6 month fixed rate if available for the electric and the variable for Natural Gas if it's an option in your area. With the warmer months approaching it's a perfect time. Here's my website to switch, it only takes a few minutes, just make sure your utility bill is in front of you. If you have any questions let me know. Also, if you know anyone interested in making some good part-time money let me know as well. Thanks Paul