• Administrator
  •  

Want Your Opinion

Everything and anything goes! Free-for-all sections, no holds barred...

Moderators: theone1324, Kenny981

Ann D
Want Your Opinion

Post by Ann D »

Hi all!
My name is Ann, I work for mobile developers team and I would be very grateful for your opinion of our new work. It's a social sports betting game for iOS/Android Facebook, you can take a look at its website http://www.sports-bet-app.com/ , release planned for June. In short, it lets you place bets on sports games and events with friends in 5 major leagues -- NFL, NBA, MLB, MLS, and NHL. You can join bets created by other community members, or play with just your friends by creating private bets. SportBet is an interactive game, where the rewards are based on the votes of bet participants within the app.
Since our target audience consists of mobile users, who are sports fans and sports betting fans, we are extremely interested in your opinion of our game. Do you play betting games? If not, what would make you play? What features do you like and what features do you need? Development process never stops so we are already planning updates. Anything you will tell is very valuable for our team.
Thanks in advance.

bourne capper
Re: Want Your Opinion

Post by bourne capper »

sounds stupid to me

Messier88
Re: Want Your Opinion

Post by Messier88 »

and if it sounds stupid to him, then it REALLY must be stupid ...... :mrgreen: