• Administrator
  •  

NCAAB 3/16

Sports Handicapping and Free Sports Picks. Post your plays here. Free NFL,NBA,College Football and Basketball Picks!

Moderators: theone1324, ing_diesel, Kenny981, jaybvlsports, Dabears

golfer4life8
NCAAB 3/16

Post by golfer4life8 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:10 pm

Memphis +8.5 vs. Houston
Memphis is playing really well at the moment and is very tough to beat on its home court, which where the AAC Tournament happens to be. I was thinking this spread would be about 5 and fully expect the Tigers to hang around in this game.

Utah State -6 vs. San Diego State
Aggies just have so much balance, and after destroying Fresno State yesterday I'll expect them to keep rolling. SDSU can make this game a rockfight for a while but their offense is quite a bit worse, and Utah State has a huge rebounding advantage.

Abilene Christian -5 vs. New Orleans
ACU looks like the much better team to me here, about 90 spots higher on KenPom and playing very well of late. New Orleans turns the ball over a ton and is the second-worst defensive rebounding team in college basketball, while the Wildcats are top 10 in turnovers forced nationally and are very good on the offensive glass.

New Mexico State -4 vs. Grand Canyon
While Grand Canyon is coming along nicely as a program, NMSU runs the WAC and it feels like the Aggies will spring an NCAAT upset soon enough. The Aggies are much more efficient on defense and their size is just a lot to handle for any mid-major team.