• Administrator
  •  

Divisional Round Notes

Sports Handicapping and Free Sports Picks. Post your plays here. Free NFL,NBA,College Football and Basketball Picks!

Moderators: theone1324, Kenny981

Enice20
Divisional Round Notes

Post by Enice20 »

Oops, almost forgot to post. It was a weird week last week cuz I made picks on here, but ended up betting something different on a lot of them and not changing it on here.
I have to go back and see what I wrote to even know how I did.

Cleveland Loss, Over Dallas Lean Win, Pittsburgh Lean Loss, LA Rams Win, Philly -3 Loss even though I wrote TB twice and ended up betting them lol.

So that's 1-3 plays, 1-1 leans I suppose.

Baltimore / Houston UNDER 43.5
. I just feel like CJ Stroud's inexperience is really going to catch up to him a bit eventually. Rematch of earlier in the season where the Ravens won 25-9, with a total of 43.5. The total has not changed despite it going way under. That's not a surprise to me. CJ Stroud played in that game, but it was his first start ever. The Texans scored 45 points themselves last week, and the Ravens have been putting up 30 points a week themselves lately.

I don't see this one being a shootout. I see Baltimore with high teens or low 20s in scoring. I don't see Stroud getting much of anything offensively this week.