• Administrator
  •  

NCAAB 3/5

Sports Handicapping and Free Sports Picks. Post your plays here. Free NFL,NBA,College Football and Basketball Picks!

Moderators: theone1324, Kenny981

bigwinner
NCAAB 3/5

Post by bigwinner »

North Carolina -15.5

UNC has a lot to play for and are trying to prove a point. There is a small world (depending on how the last week of the season and ACC Tournament goes) that they could sneak up and steal the last 1 seed from either Tennessee or Arizona. Taking care of business and embarrassing a bad Notre Dame team in your own building should be expected and would help their case. Their record of 6-4 against quad 1 is hurting them a tad, they need to be rolling for their season finale against Duke on Saturday.

Milwaukee -11.5

Isn't a sexy team I like; Detroit Mercy is just a F##cking abomination to College Basketball... I'd probably pick one of the top HS teams in the country to cover against them.

Auburn -11.5

Has a lot to play for, with seed lines... much like UNC. Don't love that it's a road spot, I prefer home teams, but Missouri is checked out and I don't see it as a huge factor. Plus, home court hasn't held at all this year like normal. Auburn looks like a 1 seed on paper, until you see that they're 1-7 against quad 1. They currently sit on the cursed 5 seed line for the big dance, they've got to play their asses off in the next week to try and make a push to move up. Blowing out Missouri and Georgia this week and a decent SEC Tournament showing could help.