• Administrator
  •  

Sun Conf Tourney

Sports Handicapping and Free Sports Picks. Post your plays here. Free NFL,NBA,College Football and Basketball Picks!

Moderators: theone1324, Kenny981

Restrada
Sun Conf Tourney

Post by Restrada »

Texas State +12.5 over JMU ***
JMU is 28-3 and already beat Tx St 82-65. They are a great scoring team and the best Def team in the conference. They avg 81 points a game and give up 64 pts on D. JMU made a statement beating Mich St early in the season . They have the best pt gd in Green and a front court that can rebound and score. Pre-season favs to win the conf and the best fd in Edwards . Tex st has been inconsistent and not the same def team they were in the past. JMY defense takes teams out of their offense . Green a transfer from R. Morris was rookie of the year in the NE conf last year. Bickerstaff at 6'9 and 240 who was at BC has dominated the paint in the Sun conf He can score and rebound. Coach Byington should be Coach of the year and put together a dangerous team that nobody wants to see at the big dance in an opening around game. But Texas st has caught on fire winning a few games in the Sun Tourney and ending the season. Tex is 7-3 in last 10 games but JMU is 10-0.. I think everyone has Appa St vs JMU in finals but I'm going to take the +12.5 points and think Tex st with Sykes now starting, driving and rebounding has added some " fire " to the Bobcats. Think JMU will win but think Bobcats keep it close .
I also have Tex St in a prop bet to win the conf tournament at ** to win **********
I hate going against a team that plays great Def and have an outstanding pt gd and one of the top players in Edwards in the conf.. So its more of " homer" play because I have seen so many of their games sitting in row 3 or 4.

Colgate -12 over Bucknell ***
They beat them by 12 already Think Colgate is 9-1 in last 10 games Bucks is 5-5 .
Had a sweep yesterday so playing cautiously..The Vegas gods always get even