• Administrator
  •  

SelectiveSportsSystems.com comp thread

Professional Capping Services. Pay guys, post service ads & Picks here!
golden contender

Post by golden contender »

Coming off another solild winner on tuesday with templeThe run now stands at 27-6 for +69.1 units On wednesday night were passing on late phone plays.All time the home teams in game 1 of the world series are 59-40, and philly hasnt seen live pitching in well over a week,but this is still a tough game to call.However the free play is on the under 7.5, as i suspect it will be low scoring with the aces on the mound.Back the under here tonight for beer and pizza funds.BOL GC-

golden contender

On Thursday night its the release of the game 2 world series winner.This play is backed with a solid 15-1 super angle as well as a solid writeup.Get on this big time bomb now and cash out big on thursday night.The run still stands at 27-6 as officilally i passed on the wednesday card.I dont force plays.There are others who will ALWAYS have something to sell you, not me.Ian passing on the football tonight and will go with the under in the airforce-newmexico game as the comp,big one going tomorrow in WAC play bol goldencontender@aol.com to jump on.

golden contender
jump on now and start cashing out

THE RECORD NOW STANDS AT 28-6 FOR +72.1 UNITS.TAMPA CASHED ON THURSDAY AS WE GO 3-0 ON THE WEEK. ON FRIDAY ITS THE RELEASE OF A BIG 5 UNIT PLAY FROM A 32-3 SYSTEM.BEST OF ALL THIS SYSTEM IS ALSO ACTIVE ON SATURDAY.THE CARD ON SATURDAY WILL FEATURE A RARE 6 UNIT PLAY FROM A 21-2,AND 17-1 SYSTEM.ALSO ON THE CARD ARE 14-2,34-7, AND 20-2 SYSTEM BOMBS.TO GET ON BOARD FROM FRIDAY TILL MONDAY GET INVOLVED WITH THE 4 DAY SPECIAL FOR 69.99 OR FOR JUST FRIDAY 24.99-JUST SATURDAY 39.99 BY PAYPAL TO GOLDENCONTENDER@AOL.COM.OR WWW.SELECTIVESPORTSSYSTEMS.COM GET READY FOR ANOTHER MONSTER WEEKEND OF WINNERS.FREE PLAY FROM WEDNESDAY NIGHT RADIO SHOW IS ON MISSOURI.

golden contender

SATURDAY COLLEGE SYSTEM CLUB PLAY COURTESY OF SELECTIVESPORTSSYSTEMS.COM.These college system club plays are now 6-1 on the year,will try to make it 7-1 here tonight.The college system club play this week is on the Missouri tigers.Game 180 at 6:30 eastern.The tigers quallify in an excellent week 8 system that plays on teams off back to back losses who were undefeated, when taking on teams who are 500 or better.They are also a solid 7-1 ats at home vs teams who have revenge.Colorado on the other hand have lost 4 straight ats.When colorado loses they are a horrible 4-35 ats.I fully expect them to lose here,and this game should be a blowout,as Mizzou will come out a lot more inspired then they did last week vs texas.The line has moved up a few points over the course of the week,but i still think Mizzou wins and covers here on saturday night.a solid overall card that features plays from 21-2,17-1,34-7,and 13-2 systems that date as far back as 1980,currently on a 28-6 run in all sports for over 72 units-Lets see how bad mizzou lays it on colorado here on saturday. Jump on and start cashing out contact at Goldencontender@aol.com or got to selectivesportssystems.com.

golden contender

There will be a bases play on the next update,as there is a sequence scenario indicator attached to tonights game, also a rare quarters play in college football. to jump on contact at goldencontender@aol.com most of the games go after 3pm eastern bol gc-

golden contender

On sunday up and ready now are 3 solid moves on the sunday card.AN afc totals play from a solid 26-4 system, a 21-3 power system move that dates to 1980.Saturday were right around 500 with 3 games pending.Which will be updated in next report.The price for this card has been reduced to 29.99 on a try me basis and will be guaranteed to attain positive units or monday will be free.Jump on for all the plays, any bases or hockey will be on the mid-afternoon report, for a free play go under kc-jets- no systems on this one just dont think there will be much scoring here. to get involved contact at goldencontender@aol.com or go to the site at www.selectivesportssystems.com

golden contender

FOR WEDNESDAY THE FIRST NBA PLAY OF THE YEAR FROM A SEASON OPENING 17-2 SYSTEM THAT DATES TO 1990 CURRENTLY 37-16 FOR OVER 55 UNITS..The play will be available for 19.99 payable through paypal to goldencontender@aol.com - NBA/COLLEGE HOOPS PACKAGE WHICH WILL INCLUDE ALL HOCKEY TAKING YOU THROUGH THE NBA REG SEASON AND MARCH MADNESS- HOWEVER YOU HAVE UNTIL FRIDAY NOVEMBER 7TH TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE EARLY BIRD SPECIAL VISIT WWW.SELECTIVESPORTSSYSTEMS.COM- plays monitored and documemted.no crazy record claims that cant be verified.bol gc-FREE PLAY TORONTO IN HOCKEY

golden contender
SATURDAY POSITIVE UNITS GURANTEED

FRIDAY NIGHT NBA GOES 2-0 AND PICKS UP 7 UNITS CURRENTLY 40-17 FOR OVER 64 UNITS.AS THE BIG 5 UNIT BOMB ON THE PHOENIX COYOTES CASHES ON WEDNESDAY AND WE GO 3-0 ON THE OPINION PLAYS.The plays will be available for 39.99 payable through paypal to goldencontender@aol.com or visit www.selectivesportssystems.com SATURDAY FEATURING PLAYS FROM 29-4,15-0,19-3,35-8 AND 66-24 COLLEGE SYSTEMS PLUS AND NBA AND HOCKEY ON THE LATE REPORT NOW IS THE TIME TO JUMP ON POSITIVE UNITS OR SUNDAY CARD FREE- FOR A FREE PLAY TAKE TEX-AM- just a small little 10-3 system here that plays on home favs of less than 5 if they are off a road dog win and a prior home dog loss these teams are 11-2 su 10-3 ats,colrado looks like there throwing in the towel.BOL GC-

golden contender
SUNDAY CARD GURANTEED-

ON SATURDAY ANOTHER BIG DAY IN FOOTBALL AS WE PICK UP 11.7 UNITS DOCUMENTED. NO PHONY ASS RECORDS WITH ONE GAME STILL PENDING INCLUDING THE BIG 5 UNIT BOMB ON TEX-TECH.ON SUNDAY I HAVE ANOTHER BIG 5 UNIT BOMB THAT QUALIFIES IN 5 DIFFERENT SYSTEMS ITS ALL PART OF A SOLID CARD THAT HAS A 19-3 SYSTEM AND ANOTHER SOLID PLAY FROM A 90% SYSTEM.THE PACKAGE WILL INCLUDE ANY HOOPS OR HOCKEY ON THE SECOND UPDATE WERE ON A SOLID RUN UP WELL OVER 74 UNITS THE RUN CONTINUES ON SUNDAY GET ON THESE PLAYS NOW-The plays will be available for 39.99 payable through paypal to goldencontender@aol.com or go to www.selectivesportssystems.com guranteed units or monday night play free.comp play under-denver-miami BOL GC-

golden contender

Big 5 unit play on cincy wins outright, night card ready to get on contact goldencontender@aol.com or check out the site at www.selectivesportssystems.com

golden contender
BIG MONDAY CARD- WITH 35-7 MONDAY NIGHT SYSTEM PLAY

On Monday night its another steamer in the nfl,a 35-7 system play that goes all the way back to 1980-This play will start your week off right,the second report will include any hoops and hockey.Another big weekend in college and pro football as were up well over 77 units over the last few weeks on all plays.Get on board with one of my packages or just a solid daily card by contacting goldencontender@aol.com or www.selectivesportssystems.com.The monday night game will be guaranteed with next monday bol gc-FREE PLAY OVER ORLANDO

golden contender

Currently on a sollid 50-23 run picking up over 80 units,those who jumped on the weekend packages did real well tonight.All plays are up and ready,i have the monday night football from a 35-7 system,an nba side play from a solid 86% early season angle, and a nice hockey play.The card is guranteed with next monday if i dont show positive units.Jump on now by simply contacting at goldencontender@aol or through the website at Selective Sports Systems fro a free play go over the total in the orlando-chicago game.bol gc-

golden contender

On tap for wednesday is a big 5 unit play from a system thats 32-4 ats, and has cashed out for me many times over the years.I dont like to use many of the weekdy college football games as i dont force plays,but when i have one in a system qualifier like i do today i pound it.Those who want in will recieve the entire card which will include hoops/hockey as well go to the site at Selective Sports Systems or contact me at goldnecontender@aol.com for this top play.For a free play lets take the kings to break out and win game.They have domonated at home against the grizzlies through the years bol gc-

golden contender

On Thursday just the one play late game goes later on in the evening.For those interested contact at goldencontender@aol.com or got to www.selectivesportssystems.com free play under tcu-utah bol gc-

golden contender
sat system club play free-

Saturday system club play courtesy of www.selectivesportssystems.com Play On the FLORIDA ATLANTIC OWLS.Game 190 at 4:00 eastern.This play has a solid 31-5 system behind it regarding conference homers in week6 or later taking on certain teams off big dog wins.One of the senior defensive tackles said the team is reallly looking to get rolling on offense as they have been out of sync for most of the year.The defense hasnt been as good as advertised either.But according to the player they worked real hard during the bye week and are looking to gain continuity on the offensive side of the ball.In there way is the worst team in the conference North Texas,who upset a lack luster W.Kentucky team last week as an 18 point dog.I severely doubt this team will be that competitive in back to back weeks on the road.Back the owls here in a beatdown over N.Texas here on Saturday.These plays have done well in the colleges at 8-1 this year.This saturdays card is the deepest ive seen personally all year.In the evening i have a guranteed 7 unit daisy cutter goy from just about the best system i have at 36-1 ats s-1978.Fau should get the job done here as well bol Goldencontender@aol.com-