• Administrator
  •  

rj reynolds outlet store on i95 in selma nc ashby media outl

Everything and anything goes! Free-for-all sections, no holds barred...

Moderators: theone1324, Kenny981

Borialadradly
rj reynolds outlet store on i95 in selma nc ashby media outl

Post by Borialadradly »

Kate Spade at brothers marcos limerick Locations at outlet outlet for Shoes, handbags, accessoriesTTI Factory outlets at Shopping outlet radio Locations at outlet forFragrance outlet at Shopping dfw cover Locations at outlet for FragrancePepperidge Farm at kraftmaid minnesota outlet Locations at mall outlets for Specialty / MiscellaneousTime Factory Watch outlet at Shopping outlet wi Locations at outlet for WatchesCinnamonster at oh shopping life Locations at outlets outlet for RestaurantsFind a Tile premium Location Near You. Tile nonsense Always In Stock Tile outlets Always In Stock?® provides high quality tile products including ceramic tile, glass, granite countertops, granite tile, marble, medallions, pebbles, porcelain tile, slWe've detected your browser does not have Javascript Reader's Digest grove at Shopping outlet wool Locations at outlet for Books and magazinesFind a Tile premium Location Near You. Tile in Always In Stock Tile outlet Always In Stock?® provides high quality tile products including ceramic tile, glass, granite countertops, granite tile, marble, medallions, pebbles, porcelain tile, slFind factory brand phoenix outlet across the United States and near you.in Locator is dedicated to bringing the best information to smart shoppers.With convenient locations across Florida, Optical Outlook / Optical bedding is positionedFind the location nearest you and click on the "Map It" button forChelsea Premium slumberland Centers are located across the United States near New York, Orlando, Las Vegas, Los Angeles and more. Find a Center near you.Please enter your zip code to locate the Bimbo Bakeries USA williamsburg near you. from this zip code:Find a Tile ultra Location Near You. Tile seiko Always In Stock Tile williamsburg Always In Stock?® provides high quality tile products including ceramic tile, glass,subtotal: $0.00. retail locations. find a city near you. inside our iec s. teacher's clubfactory locations. Find HUGE savings on: carpets & furniture. teachingFind outlet bc in: Michigan, Tennessee, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Florida, New York, Illinois, Wisconsin,Search by brand, category or location - it's easy.Click on an detroit address to view location map in a new browser window.DART fast pass machine / 2 locations: Union Station and Elm & Ervay / downtown DallasFind and buy tickets: concerts, sports, arts, theater, theatre, broadway shows, family events at Ticketmaster.comLocation. PLEASE NOTE - WE HAVE MOVED to 111 W Floyd Ave, Englewood, CO 80110. We are noMac post . 111 W Floyd Ave. Englewood, CO 80110. Phone: (303) 282-0069
Last edited by Borialadradly on Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:42 am, edited 11 times in total.

gamz_over

Post by gamz_over »

Why all of a sudden all of you Touts are flooding this board ? It used to be Plyner was the only one. Are you guys related ?

bturner22

Post by bturner22 »

Not related to anyone...

YOU CAN SIGN UP FOR OUR COMPLETE MLB SEASON PACKAGE FREE.

YOU WILL GET ALL OUR PLAYS AND INFORAMTION SENT TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS THROUGH THE WORLD SERIES.

ITS FREE.

ALSO INCLUDES OUR FREE WNBA PACKAGE.

NO CHARGES, NO NAMES, NO PHONE NUMBERS, NO ADDRESSES, NO CREDIT CARDS.

JUST NEED AN EMAIL TO SIGN UP FREE

Dribblebottom

Post by Dribblebottom »

free.....how can i possibly fail...if they're free why not just post here like the rest of us non-service non-spam guys.....

Guess this forum is doing alright when all these guys manage to find it....i just wish one of this guys wouldn't think we were all idiots....

find a new home....that advice is free

iron_man

Post by iron_man »

This thread is in the wrong section.

bturner22

Post by bturner22 »

AGAIN...ITS FREE.

WE DO NOT ASK FOR NAMES, PHONE NUMBERS, ADDRESSES, OR CREDIT CARDS.

YOU CAN SIGN UP FOR A FREE YAHOO, HOTMAIL, AOL, OR GMAIL ACCOUNT. ITS ANONYMOUS.

THEN SIGN UP WITH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND GET ALL OUR TOP PLAYS AND INFORMATIN FREE.

SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN TO US HOW THIS IS THINKING YOU ARE ALL IDIOTS.

bturner22

Post by bturner22 »

WANNA KNOW WHY WE DONT POST PLAYS HERE?

BECAUSE THE PEOPLE WHO RUN THESE FORUMS CHANGE THE PLAYS AND INFORMATION AND THEY DO NOT LIKE ANY SERVICES UPSTAGING THEM.

THEY HAVE ONE GUY HERE WHO PAYS THEM....SO HE CAN POST HIS PICKS HERE AND NOT BE AFFECTED.

THATS WHY...

Dribblebottom

Post by Dribblebottom »

your CAPS are annoying - you're lies about admin changing your picks is funny....and why not have a site with picks that doesn't require an email address....makes no sense.

the fact that you don't think we get it - is why I think you think i am an idiot.

You're a scam like the others ---- quit pretending you're something else.

ps:

Is this real?
Fantasy Sports Gametime.com down -6670 units

how many faders can i get...maybe i will sign up.

Dribblebottom

Post by Dribblebottom »

Fantasy Sports Gametime
1000* Play Florida (+120)
50* Play San Francisco (+130)
50* Play Baltimore (-165)
50* Play LA Angels (-155)

WNBA
100* Play Detroit (+2)

---fade away

4THERECORD

Post by 4THERECORD »

BUT HECK I LIKE EM!!! 8)

Dribblebottom

Post by Dribblebottom »

gotta love how services tell you to bet big favs...who would have thought the -155 might win. Anyway - for what it's worth:

Fantasy Sports Gametime - Sunday
100* Play Kansas City (-155)
100* Play Detroit (-135)
50* Play Milwaukee (-155)
50* Play Tampa Bay (-155)

---personally haven't faded yet because I have to wait for some other picks but fading these will probably get you nice coin.

Dabears

Post by Dabears »

Down about 750 stars...that would have earned your parents a trip to the counselor's office to ask why you not only didn't get stars on your arithmetic test but you lost that many.

He must have run away early and never graduated at that pace....lol