• Administrator
  •  

Admin...I think it's time

Everything and anything goes! Free-for-all sections, no holds barred...

Moderators: theone1324, Kenny981

Pleiner10
Admin...I think it's time

Post by Pleiner10 »

with football only a few months away let's get rid of the asswipes...Dribble, Ironmike, Gamzover...they bring nothing to the table except trouble...their posts are cryptic, they hide like bitches when guys win and when they hit they act like nothing happened...you know they cause 90% of the BS on this site...stop protecting them and get rid of them

Dribblebottom

Post by Dribblebottom »

other than riding platinum standard for pretending he's not a service, i've done absolute nothing these past few months. I realize times in the past i've questioned your star system but I've long been over that. If you post bs in my thread then I respond. I think I have that right.

I find it ironic that you go on my post telling me to stop posting winners and now you think i should get the boot.

I hope admin and mods don't take this plea too seriously.

ps if we don't post baseball, basketball or football plays you think we don't contribute? Don't be so narrow minded simply because i have a winner record for the year. That is, no doubt the real reason for this cry.

Pleiner10

Post by Pleiner10 »

Dribble, you bore me...Shouldn't you be Moose hunting or something

Dribblebottom

Post by Dribblebottom »

for someone that bores you, you certainly focus enough time on me.

Moose season doesn't start until Oct. Just in time to ride my ski-doo and drink my moonshine.

Pleiner10

Post by Pleiner10 »

Dribble....I love your passive aggressive responses...what a TOOL

ironmikejones

Post by ironmikejones »

i don't hide and by the way i don't say anything if you win or lose.

all i do is say i'm taking the oppisite of you.

last night i said i was taking the oppisite of you then juin says he is taking the national league and i said i was taking the american league. wtf can't anyone take any ribbing?

hell there isn't anyone posting anything besides you (plein) juin dribble and myself anyways right now. take a chill pill for christs sake.

ps i don't even know what cryptic means

gl
not a professional but i did stay at a holiday inn express last night!!

Dribblebottom

Post by Dribblebottom »

You must be a high school dropout Plein?

Borneo's not a country, noone is not a word, you have no idea what karma means and your definition of passive-aggressive is all wrong. Even your quote from Aristotle was no doubt taken because Shaq said it.

You should really think about taking the sand out of your vagina.

ronaldo922

Post by ronaldo922 »

BORING.

NEXT TOPIC PLEASE. USE PM's TO HANDLE YOUR DIFFERENCES