• Administrator
  •  

what happened?

Everything and anything goes! Free-for-all sections, no holds barred...

Moderators: theone1324, Kenny981

GDUBS
what happened?

Post by GDUBS »

i bet mostly college football but have checked this board for a few years and watched from afar (rarely do i post) i am really disappointed that you ran off Pleiner because from what i have seen he is one of the very few good cappers here who is willing to post his picks before the game starts and doesnt make shit up as he goes. congrats to the assholes who have ruined what used to be a good source of info GL to everyone else.

thanks in advance for deleting this post

NolesFan08

Post by NolesFan08 »

lol, this board is pathetic, go to the damn sport services section and check out his free play, my lord guys, from what it seems, PLiener needs to create his own forum, so sick of reading this bullshit

ronaldo922

Post by ronaldo922 »

I have been on this board for quite a while. My opinion for what its worth is to keep it free as im sure it was intended. If you put the pay people in a seperate forum it will just led to segregate the board. ie "if you want his pick you have to be IN" while i enjoy the banter in the free forum you could simply weed out the idiots, we know who they are. As for using the money to buy "tools" there are plenty of places to get that info for free. I dont post my picks that often because i only post what i really like (7-2) posted plays or close to that at least i cant remember...the guys wo use lock too often are just simply losing way more than the rest of us.

this is this guys last post. its funny because plein has some buddies. its a joke now.

GDUBS

Post by GDUBS »

who gives a shit about it being my last post im not a friend of pleiner but i still think your an ass

Messier88

Post by Messier88 »

another example of why Ronaldo should not be a Moderator ......

ronaldo922

Post by ronaldo922 »

how is this an example???

Dribblebottom

Post by Dribblebottom »

you guys have officially made pleiner's day with all of this....

i say split the forum in two - pleiner's minions go to Shelbyville and the haters/free amateur opinions/guys who don't want to marry their cousins/anti-scamdicapper etc...will go to Springfield.

or everyone stop caring so much that pleiner decided on his own to leave and just go his site and get the free picks.